The City of Marion includes the suburbs of Ascot Park, Bedford Park (part), Clovelly Park, Darlington (part), Dover Gardens, Edwardstown, Glandore (part), Glengowrie, Hallett Cove (part), Marino, Marion, Mitchell Park, Morphettville, O'Halloran Hill (part), Oaklands Park, Park Holme, Plympton Park, Reynella (part), Seacliff Park (part), Seacombe Gardens, Seacombe Heights, Seaview Downs, Sheidow Park (part), South Plympton, Sturt, Tonsley, Trott Park and Warradale.
1. The closing date is Friday 16 September 3pm. Late entries will not be accepted.
2. This competition is open to young people living in *City of Marion.
3. Only ONE (1) poem will be accepted per writer. All poems submitted must be in English language.
4. Poem is to be typed and must limit within 50 lines or 750 words or less.
5. All poems submitted must be 100% original and must not contain any words or language that could be deemed vulgar or offensive.
6. Poem submission must adhere to following format: Title, Name and Lines of Poetry
7. A separate entry form stating name, address, phone number and email address must be submitted too. The entrants’ contact details must ONLY appear on the entry form and not on the poem page.
8. Entries may be submitted by uploading poetry and complete entry form online via ISSA website
9. All entrants must agree that ISSA reserves the right to publish, broadcast or publicly perform all submitted work for promotional purposes only.
10. Entries will not be returned. No corrections or alterations can be made after receipt of entry.
11. Competition judges have been appointed by Islamic Society of South Australia and the judges’ decision will be final with no correspondence being entered into.